Thursday, November 18, 2021

Updates on New Book...

To whoever cares to read,


As you may know, I am currently working on my next novel. This is not part of the The Gifted series (though, no worries, I am not finished with Gifted, or Constituters, or Immortals, or Benders, or Chloracides. At one point far into the future, I'll be writing a spinoff within the same world). The novel is in no way finished. I have written a beginning, a middle, and an end, but there is still so much more I'm missing. I'm currently filling in all the blank spaces, fixing the potholes, and scrutinizing the ending. However, I can say that it follows a twelve-ish-year-old boy named Tommy Bolton who discovers his dad has a deep, dark secret and....that's all I'm going to say for now. Too many things could change in the novel from now to then (the protagonist may not even be named Tommy anymore; nothing is yet final). Another important thing to mention is that this novel is not young-adult. This is an adult novel with explicit scenes. Don't know if my grandmother will be proud I'm writing a book like this, but too late, I have no control over my imagination. I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment