Monday, November 1, 2021

It's Been A Minute

 To whoever cares to read,


    It's been a minute since I've made a blog post. I can say why I've been silent, but they'd all be excuses. But I'm back. I've been meaning to return for the longest, but I kept pushing it back and pushing it back. Truth is, I'm not very good with advertising or posting or anything like that. But I will do better.

    I was encouraged to begin my new journey today. Before the day was over, I realized that today is National Author's Day. What better day to return than today? I've decided to promise myself that I will post on my blog AT LEAST twice a week. Even if I have nothing to say, even if it's just advertisement, I will do it. I'm not gonna become anybody if nobody knows I exist. Plus, I have a lot to say...might as well use some sort of platform where I can display my thoughts. Even if no one is listening. 

    It feels good to be back. I promise there will be updates very soon on my next upcoming book!

 

Have a good night,

Ebony Easter

No comments:

Post a Comment