Friday, April 15, 2016

It's On Its Way

The Gifted Series isn't over just yet. I've been working on Book 3 (no title yet; that decision is going to take the better part of my concentration) for a while now. Putting words on paper has alway been my favorite part because it's the first time those characters are coming to life. I don't want to say too much about the next novel, mostly due to the fact that I change my ideas more than I probably should, but I will say the protagonist is male this time around. This story is going to introduce some very important characters, with more action, much more adventure, incredible abilities, and you MAY even see a few characters from The Callous Catcher or The Ruthless Race. This story is probably my favorite at the moment for how much action that is going to be stored into it. I can't wait to finish it, I'm halfway there.

No comments:

Post a Comment