Sunday, April 10, 2016

I'm Back!

I  made a promise to myself that this would be the year that I appreciate the books I've slaved over. I bypassed January, February, March to finally arrive here, better late than never, to actually start working on that promise. I'm going to commit myself to my novels and to being a writer. I need to get my books around the world. I want people to fall in love with fantasy and to vanish within the realm of their own imagination. I want to be a part of flourishing someone's creativity and I want people to realize that books aren't just pieces of paper- but pieces of paper that carry a whole world, whether fictional or not.
The gist of what I'm saying is, I want my stories to make people believe and enjoy an adventure that will set their imagination on steriods. And the only way to do that is to make sure everyone knows about my novels. So I have to stop being lazy and dedicate myself to my creation and become proud rather than embarrased.
Easier said than done.

No comments:

Post a Comment