Wednesday, January 5, 2022

An Update For You

To whoever cares to read,

So I'm in the process of getting each novel from The Gifted series updated. They're being proofread by an editor, and it just takes some time. So far, only the first novel has been completed, but it will take a little bit of time before I get the new, updated copies in the mail. The Amazon and Barnes & Noble paperback has to be updated, as well as their eBook, but that doesn't happen overnight. So, this is fair warning that if anyone orders a signed copy, it will be several weeks until it arrives, because I myself haven't even received the copies yet.

And so far my search on a new cover for the second book, The Ruthless Race, is going alright, but I haven't found anything good yet. Everything is almost perfect, but not enough, and I don't want to settle like I did to begin with. Stay tuned for more news on that; I'm not giving up on the search just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment