Tuesday, June 7, 2016

The Art of Learning

Oh boy, it's the first day of my summer class and I am so thankful that it starts at 1:00pm, because here it is 10:00am and I'm still in bed. I'm going to be sitting in a seat for three hours learning about history-- somebody shoot me now. I don't know why on earth I do this to myself. I could always wait till fall and take the class as one hour and twenty minutes like a normal person, but noooo, I choose to be different as well as ridiculous. Wish me luck. At least if I find a seat against the left side of the wall, I can continue writing the third novel through the lecture. HAHA always a backup plan.


Also, I've been obsessed with these five new (new to me) songs. Lately, these songs have given me the best inspiration and conquered my writer's block. Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment