Friday, August 9, 2013

THE END IS NEAR

I haven't written a blog in a while; been so busy with planning different ways to advertise my book, like printing out posters and basically telling everyone that walks past me on the street. And I've been busy with shopping for.......school! Dun, dun, ddduuuunnnn!!

THE END IS NEAR!!

Summer is almost over!! I'll be a senior this year, but that doesn't make me want to go to school anymore than how much I don't want to go to school. I have to take Pre-Cal and Chemistry:( At least they have creative writing this year. Now that's a plus! There was no way I was going to pass up that chance, even if the teacher forces us to write a lot of poetry (.......I don't like poetry.....).

Wish me luck. No, not luck. Pray that I'll get through this year. And with flying colors would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment